On Campus Counseling Support Services
- Tuesday Morning: (Grief and Loss)
- Tuesday Afternoon: (Young Women’s)
- Wednesday Afternoon: (Leadership Group)
- Thursday Morning: (Young Men’s)
- Thursday Afternoon: (Substance Abuse Prevention)
Off Campus Drug/ Alcohol Teen Counseling:
- Parents can refer student for substance abuse or alcohol addiction, simply click on the link below, print the form, then bring it to the Palomar counseling center.
- McAlister InstituteTeen Programs
- Palomar is developing a Peer Mediation group to aid student in resolving issues that are relavent in the world they live. Anyone interested in becoming a peer mediator can get more information in the Counseling Center.
Health and Welfare Services
- Palomar High School has a community service facility on campus that is open to the public for health, social services, and family resources.
Open Door Family Resource Center (located next to main campus) Phone: (619) 407-4840